Wednesday, September 29, 2010

scottoholic

With not much in mind for the day, I got to run a fair few errands.

Groceries ranked up bit of a bill, mostly because of my recent fascination with cookies. I bought a new biscuit tray you see. Also, nuts and flours.

Anyhew, in sorting out my situation with centrelink, I have now signed an agreement agreeing to find work while on the looking-for-work doll... duh.

I organised a trip to Thai tonight with Louise and hoped mum could come along on the ride. Drama followed as it often does with families and mum didn't make it. Also, the Thai restaurant was closed. Also, the one we went to served an okay ginger stir-fry, but I ate about 80% of it.

I've reached that critical stage of the diet plan I'm following. Where eating too much of a meal is considered 'bad'. Its what led to my demise back at the conclusion of my last attempt. Also, it's pretty shit that I "cheated" on something that i really didn't want in the first place. But was it cheating? Eating a plate a stir fried vegies.. I mean how lame is that?

Shopping in Coles after dinner, I found some caramel cookie dough ice-cream. This was a genuine crave. It was like I needed to become one with the caramel cookie dough with its caramel fudge chunk swirls. That would have been some mighty fine cheating. Alas, we could not be together. Not tonight. Besides, I would be cheating on my current husband.

Mum's unhappy, and I don't know what to do about it.

Fruit of the moment: Garlic breath

No comments:

Post a Comment