Monday, September 6, 2010

You have a good night Mr or Mrs Ogilvie

And with my final day of theme park visits on my 2011 tour of America came a lame array of bullshit. Smelling familiar, it just took longer to recognise because of the cosmetic surgery.

I was not ready to wake up at 7am today. Grumpy and tired, I headed into the arms of an expresso before Universal. The park itself was kinda lame. Also, it sucked big time. There was one decent roller coaster which lasted for a longer than expected time. But thats it. The Simpsons ride was hilarious, but threw me around so much it hurt my back. The ET ride was concerning in how much it vomited all over the movie. And the Jaws boat ride was not only pathetic, but the flames from the water singed my facial hair. Also, half the park wasn't open until 2 hours after the front gates opened. I mean what kind of Willy Wonka establishment is this?

I was done with the park by Midday. And home before room service had changed my bedsheets. I spent the remainder of the day catching up on some cinema including Splice, Percy Jackson and the Olympians: The Lightning Thief, The A Team and Predators.

Fruit of the Moment: Peanut Butter Cake Batter

No comments:

Post a Comment