Saturday, September 4, 2010

a maaassive kerfuful about the whole thing

Breakfast this morning, straight from the imagination of Mary Poppins. An all you can eat buffet, but with chefs preparing what you wanted. Plus there was oodles of Disney characters swarming everywhere. I got attacked by Tigger like 5 times. Mary Poppins herself asked if I would like to hold her arm! And Alice along with the Hatter had this formal debate at my table about the lack of a second chair being available to change places with at my leisure. RIOT!

I spent a few final hours in the Magic Kingdom before finally departing. I took my final ride on Space Mountain, neatly bookending my Disney experience.

It was a meer cab ride away and I was rudely avoiding to tip bell boys at Lowes Royal Pacific, while checking in across the road from The Wizarding World of Harry Potter. And let me tell you, its a palace compared to Disney. And the food is amazing. I actually had vegetables for dinner. VEGETABLES!? And got to watch the surprisingly entertaining Clash of the Titans via my massive HD television that came with the room. AH, comfy bed time!

Fruit of the Moment: final frozen caffeinated coffee flavoured sugar drink

No comments:

Post a Comment