Sunday, September 26, 2010

un. Believable. Oh. My. God.

Having woken again to some kind of evil early sun themed weekend, I got to marvel at the bay window views of Mosman's water front property.

Then, I realised I had no way of going for a run. I mean I had all my gear, just no idea about the area or traffic. So instead, I sat by the bay window and waited for someone to wake up.

Gen was first to and she seemed quite motivated to get coffee down the street. Soon it became apparent that what she really craved was McDonald's hotcakes. So, we all missed out on a trio breakfast in a local cafe somewhere.

Leila took us to a beautiful grand old fashioned style cinema complex in Cermorne: The Orpheum. It was a one final wave to childhood as we saw the fitting coming of age independent film: Boy.

I was so anxious to stay with Leila, while Gen was so anxious to start her mother's 60th birthday book that I felt a little stretched. Eventually, Gen and I left Leila alone so that I could go and watch Gen buy a cup of noodles from the Double Bay Woolworths before starting the dramatic 5 hour adventure that was editing, cropping and arranging photos. Now, complete we had dinner at a Japanese place up the street. With room for afterwards gelato down the road for both Gen and Tomas.

Fruit of the Moment: Aloe Vera Sunscreen

No comments:

Post a Comment