Friday, September 24, 2010

Do you wanna talk to Terry?


There's nothing better than being woken up by the tap tap tappings on my room's door from a man celebrating his 2nd year wedding anniversary, then spending the morning at Lee and Me with his wife of two years enjoying the most delicious breakfast.

Actually, it was a great atmosphere. I asked for a half portion of the house blend coffee & honey granola while the waitress looked a little sour in retort to our supposed tardiness in ordering. Anyhew when it arrived, in fear of my crazy diet I only ate half of the half but it was really good.

In getting home, Mum and I of course had an argument... I mean "discussion" about why I should or should not hang out with the friends I keep. Ah, no thanks.

I spent the afternoon writing up a storm for my proposal in directing Avenue Q for Rockdale Musical Society in September 2011. I'm pretty happy with the end result. The pdf kept screwing up while exporting it, so it took about 40 minutes just to make into a pdf... grr... Hope to hear back from them soonish.

Fruit of the Moment: Rotaiv

No comments:

Post a Comment