Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Mine's different coz i'm not straight

I ran this morning. Only the 3 miles. But more importantly, my knee wasn't hurting as much. Which is good-ish. Also, I wasn't limping everywhere all day. Which I feel is a positive step; (badomtish).

I had another teaching day at Ruse Public. My reward for two days of uncooperative children? A bunch of charmingly innocent infants who were only too happy to pay attention for every second of the day. Their reward? An afternoon of chaos, running around and pushing with Cutthroat Island; a game designed to inspire backstabbing, manipulation and competitiveness. They had lots of fun.

While at the shops gathering my yearly supply in yogurt (on special btw), I ran into KYRSTIE an old work mate from my days at KFC. She had two munchkins with her and we had a short chat before I realised she was wearing a Davenport singlet I had designed! Totally a spin out. From me to China and back, it was made and available. Glee!

I had planned to cook some cookies this evening in preparation for my trip to Wollongong tomorrow evening. However when I got home with the shopping, my mother had of course used enough of the peanut butter I had placed aside for the recipe to force another trip down the road. S'oh well. A second shopping expedition later, they turned out perfecto. (Get ready Leila)

Fruit of the Moment: Rotted Lemon

No comments:

Post a Comment