Thursday, September 16, 2010

Mind me platypus duck, Bill

Surprised to feel a ping in my knee while running along the daily run, I was forced to stop and walk back to camp. Now I don't want to sound like a wuss, but from that point on, bending my knee caused excruciating pain. Like cry out loud pain. Not so fun.

Being cautious about moving around all day allowed the joint to subside into normality by the early evening. I could get into a car without sharp jabs and jolts running up and down my leg.

This started me thinking about what I would do if I couldn't exercise. It is quite a worrisome thing. I'll get back to you on a solution.

What was less worrisome was the level of cooperation I got from the composite 3/4 class at Ruse Public School today. Equally as uncooperative as they were yesterday, but easily getting through double the work. Which supports the train of thought that continuity and structure aids in productivity for 9 year olds.

While Maths is legitimately my favourite subject to teach, I was too physically exhausted and cold to enjoy a double tax return submission evening with my sister. That is until I had a bowl of the tofu stir-fry Louise put on for us. It woke me up a little, but only having 7 hours sleep last night took it out of me. Yay low calorie diets!

Fruit of the Moment: Floor Bok Choy

No comments:

Post a Comment