Tuesday, September 21, 2010

It's pretty much just entertaining my voyeurism

Today was set aside to visit both Work Solutions and Centrelink in attempts to completely settle my unemployment situation.

Of course, when I turned up for my compulsory interview with Work Solutions, it was decreed that since I had already filled in their paperwork last year, I was not required for a second interview process. So, thats fun.

Luckily the 1:30pm appointment at centrelink went smoothly and paperwork was stamped and signed.

In between I updated my credit card details at my bank, which of course turned into a 40 minute interview about my future financial goals. I also walked up to my sister's house to try and find Gossip Girl season 1 for my mother. Not being successful, I left with one of my original I'm-feeling-fatter-today t shirts in case I needed it tomorrow.

This arvo, the energy just went from 10 to zero while eating my latish lunch. So I didn't get any further resume wise. However, I did manage to pack away my clothes and belongings in a new temporary room. Which is rather neater than my things being sprawled out over the living room corner lounge.

Fruit of the moment: SOUP!

No comments:

Post a Comment