Thursday, September 23, 2010

Make it Monday

I was unusually tired again today. Perhaps, I muse it is from a lack of eating.

I worked at Claymore Public School today, which was fun because all the teachers there were sheltering me from the apparent horrid behaviour of the students. I'm not going to sit here and type that it's a well behaved school, but it's a walk in the park comparatively to some others. Anyhew, the moral is I had a pretty cruisey day.

Made my drive down to Wollongong extra sleepy. So I had a few naps along the way.

Glen was using cement and mortar in the backyard when I got there to install a new brick pathway. It made me feel a little useless as a man. But then again, I do things that he can't like not eat bacon.

Leila had a super awful horrible day at work. It made me not feel good.

After my dinner, it was useless to resist staying awake.

Note: I'm blogging in secret from my room on their wireless dial up.

Fruit of the Moment: Supermarket Floor Strawberry

No comments:

Post a Comment