Wednesday, September 1, 2010

bequeathed is a fancy way to say gave right?


AH ha! Behold my cleverness. Falling asleep at 6pm, and waking up at 12:30am without the ability to eat anything because things are shut, yo.

Visiting Disney's Hollywood Studios today was a little bit of a wank. I mean really, some of the "rides" were completely unnecessary. Like the Journey into Narnia ride? You stand in a room for 11 minutes watching a recap of Prince Caspian. Thats it. And thats how the rest of the theme park went. Basically.

We got a really obnoxious tour guide for yet another journey through hollywood films. He was a little smarmy, but clear and easy to follow. Halfway through the tour, he was replaced with a woman who had "escaped" a gangster film and she mumbled the entire way. So, it was lame from start to finish.

The positive aspect of the park was the 1950's atmosphere and the food. I went to a diner where the waitress called me "scooter". The food was massive. I couldn't finish any dish, and after the entrée and main, I passed on dessert. Which made me sad because it was cheesecake.

So. Thats it. I have now finished Disney. And there are two more nights. Eeek. And I'm awake when I should be sleeping. Maybe, i'll watch a movie.

Fruit of the Moment: Vanilla Malt

No comments:

Post a Comment