Tuesday, September 14, 2010

You won this item on eBay: Singer Knitting Machine 322 260659931425

There was an unsettling cloud bank drifting serenely as the drizzling rain mirrored my spirits for the future.

My morning run, unhindered by rain save for a few moments went better that my previous two attempts. While still out of breath in reaching the end I felt it wasn't beyond me to have run the 3 miles.

The president of the Arcadians notified me via email this morning that my application for A NEW BRAIN had been unsuccessful as all the other applicants came with a full production team. And as mine lacked an MD, they were cautious. Which is disappointing but not unexpected.

I had conversations with a few centrelink representatives, which resulted in some modest payments headed my way until I find my feet in the working world. Which you know, helps.

I tried to find productive things to do today, yet there were too many procrastinating options to choose from. So alas, there was no work achieved. I'm currently trying to watch Braveheart, but in my boredom I began to write this at the same time. So you know, it's not working out.

Tomorrow I start 2 days at Ruse Public School on a 3/4 class. Which may or may not result in difficulties when it comes to payment. Let us all hope my return to my 2nd prac school goes well.

Fruit of the Moment: Kiwi

No comments:

Post a Comment