Tuesday, September 7, 2010

She lied to you darling.

I had planned to sleep in today.

Waking up at 8am, confused the shit out of me. I had hardly shut my eyes. Why was I waking up? The next time I looked at the clock, it read 2pm. Much better was the though I had at this junction.

I had 2 hours then, to get to the bank and deposit an American cheque I received from someone at camp. So I walked the three miles in blazing sunlight to BANK OF AMERICA, Orlando. It was there that I discovered today was Labour Day. I went to Wikipedia to read about it, but it was too boring to read. The point is, the bank was of course closed and I couldn't deposit the cheque. Or could I? The ATM outside the bank said it accepted cheques. I inserted the cheque and like magic, the machine actually read how much it was worth! Rather than burn it at the stake for magics frightening and unknown, I just thanked how convenient it was.

On the way home, it poured with rain.

Room service was enjoyed with a re-watching of Toy Story 3. From the second viewing I merely observed how predominantly they featured the toddler Bonnie. Also while at camp, awesome man Andrew Marathas gave me the film PRIMER to watch. It's pretty slick. Especially for a first film. And for a budget of less than 7 grand. Also, now my head hurts.

Fruit of the Moment: 4 carrot glass

No comments:

Post a Comment