Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Happy Days and Waiters here I come


Today, casting for LOVESONG has been finalised!

Having met with two actors in the Erskinville area along with the actress playing the character of JOAN, I quickly found my Harry. It was quite a relief as well. I was beginning to worry that the whole production was about to implode...

In anycase, it was a leisurely audition. Complete with exquisite coffee served at TART CAFE, and an impromptu reading at Erskineville train station.

My Erskineville adventure would not have been complete had it not resulted in the purchasing of three rice paper rolls. NOMNOMNOM. I get so excited over those tasty little fuckers. I think my nutritionist may regret telling me I could eat them for dinner. Perhaps I should check the allowed frequency of their consumption.

And for all those interested about my day's encounter with Mr Wednesday, I shall report that he continues to find everything I say amusing and I continue to find him adorable :)

Fruit of the Moment: Sneaky Print Boxers

No comments:

Post a Comment