Monday, March 29, 2010

Voldemort can't sing for shit

Since work ran me into the ground today, I thought i'd compose an interpretive street dance and actually fall over in the rain outside of Newtown Franklins on my way home from door managing [title of show] auditions.

If that was not enough, I also fell on my groceries. Soy Milk and Yogurt went everywhere over the road and sidewalk. I had slipped when I rushed out onto the road. It was not fun.

Now my right leg's injuries are turning into some kind of macabre art-form.

And I had to buy expensive open-until-Midnight groceries twice.

And I didn't even have time to get my sushi dinner.

And I hadn't been home since Thursday.

AND I didn't have a carton of soy milk at work ready for breakfast OR bread for lunch.

Tomorrow will be much of the same. Yay no sleep.

Fruit of the Moment: Poached Auditionees

No comments:

Post a Comment