Sunday, March 28, 2010

That woman in the moo moo


Getting in at 4am to Leila's this morning was not exciting for my sleeping time.

I managed to clock up around 6 hours sleep before necessity and near afternoon sunlight forced me upon my 35g of muesli.

It seems I have been overly hungry of late. Last night was a good example of this, craving food at 3am in the morning and then discovering the little food I could wake up to had a detrimental effect on my mood today.

Although, Leila and I had an ADVENTURE to the Blue Mountains. Her father recently celebrated a birthday and so, I was invited along up to dinner. It was a great afternoon. Glen did marking. I lost yet another game of Settlers of Catan. See above, I'm the Blue pieces. And for dinner, as everyone else was having fabulously delicious foods made from happiness and meats; I plowed right through my four bean mix pancakes I made for myself.

The one discomfort, appart from the lack of eating Pam's awesome pastries was meeting a strange man who thought it rude of me to call gnocchi "Knocky". Rather he found it prudent to snippily inform me that it is called "nnnyowk-ee" or something equally rediculous. I tried to casually remark that I couldn't care less by saying I call Tacos "Tack-ohs" rather than "tah-koes". He seemed to still be annoyed at my lack of culture.

God bless Pam, she kept sliding sneaky comments my way supporting me in my lack of knowledge on the way in which to call delicious balls of potato awesomeness. Lots of people love Pam.

Fruit of the Moment: Nashi Pear

No comments:

Post a Comment