Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Le Spongey Bob Esponja


I seem increasingly disinterested in a great many things recently. It could be my diet, but I just couldn't be bothered to do things like watching a movie or tv show to relax.

This morning, with the early signs of flu emerging from my nasal passages, I was hesitant to go for my early morning jog-a-thon, but I reasoned that it would mean failure or abandonment if I let it go.

I'm now encountering the creepy stage of exercise, that of necessity: without which I would feel grumpy and incomplete.

The early morning air combined with a bunch of over ripened bananas inspired a fresh batch of banana sultana muffins, which Dad had none of. Dad didn't want to take one to work, nor did he want one when he got home. He even promised he'd have one when he got home. I don't know.

Today, I called up the successful audition-ees for LOVESONG. Our problem, for the past few days was the lack of a final cast member. I enlisted the help of my current cast to put out the word for a final member hoping that they can retrieve the perfect final member of a beautiful fellowship. Really, I'm very excited.

Mum and Louise arrived home early from their cruise due to engine failure. It seems that they have been refunded their ticket for the severely reduced time-line. I missed them so much, but mum quickly launched into a splurge of criticisms regarding my weight loss. Apparently, eating right and keeping active will kill me.... errr ok?

Fruit of the Moment: Patience for the Persimmon

2 comments:

  1. Um...eating right?!

    Is that what you imagine you are doing?

    ...

    No...

    Really?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I currently have an excellent diet. Its well balanced, varied and plentiful.
    Just because main meals are reduced in size... I get to eat more often during the day :)

    ReplyDelete