Friday, March 5, 2010

You go home and bitch about us don't you? Good Answer.

Alice in underland. That's right. A beautiful, formulaic romp through the looking glass. Shame pig and pepper couldn't make it it. But seriously, I was relieved at how much I enjoyed little Timmy's new outing in cinema.

My faourite performer was the cat. But way to flog a dead horse! Around the 17th time something appeared to float in the air, you got it. Perfect combo of cat, teeth and Stephen Fry though...

We nearly missed it. And by this, I actually mean we missed the first three seconds of the film.

I had planned a whole group to get together. However as it turned out only Gormster could make it in the end. It was another one our our creepy hanging out excursions. Only it gets less funny everytime I bring it up. Just like the time I was the third wheel for a honeymoon. Actually no. I still find that funny. And also It was the best holiday evah. And Leila is pretty.

So Sean and I braved the weather and handed over our hard earned cash to see Alice in underwhelming 3D. Rather, Sean discovered how fast he could run up Kellicar Lane in order to get the tickets while I raced around the car park finding a suitable place for Baybalu (my car).

Trying to find our seats in the dark was fun. It was half way through the film when I stretched out my elbow to find the arm rest, when low and behold!? I discovered a distinct LACK of arm rest. Ah yes. good times. Way to get the couples seat Sean. *facepalm*

Anyhew, then he stole $20 and we called it a night.

Fruit of the Moment: adopt-a-yoghurt

No comments:

Post a Comment