Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Laundry Day. See You There.

The best thing about not getting enough sleep of a night is waking up at 4:50am to go for a 5 Mile run around Wollongong. In the Rain. Naked. Well, not naked, but I nearly did. My sweat absorbing sports gear is staring to smell after a week of usage. Dam suitcase living. Dam 5am rain.

Also, I rang up the KYLE AND JACKIE O show this morning, and they sent me on a wild goose chase, and I got nudda outa it. I had to pull over, wait for 10 minutes for them to ring back and then wait 10 minutes in a phone caller queue and THEN get disconnected without an explaination. in the wise words of Jen Parberry: RUDE!

Work was such a blur of tiredness. I arrived at the final Spelling bee rehearsal somewhat zombie like. Good thing I had soup, a 30 minute power nap and my new friend Izzy to perk me up!

Fruit of the Moment: Forgotten Bread

No comments:

Post a Comment