Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Im just a girl who can't say no. In fact im a heck of a slut.


Taste-buds, meet your new contestant. The delicious and delectable Banana & Creamy Honey. The sad news is, that I only have one more.

Today was a day of asparagus. I had an asparagus sandwich and an asparagus stir-fry. Luckily, the awesome taste of asparagus made up for the lack of quality film watching (i.e. steer clear of ROB MARSHAL'S NINE) That is of course unless you get off on womanising. I see enough women in g-strings and other skimpy lace wear at work thank-you very much.

I continued my debate over LOVESONG. Its a hard call, but plug pulling is drawing close. Why?!

Fingers crossed I find my missing puzzle piece tomorrow.

OH! and to continue my adventures of Mr Monday and Mr Wednesday, Mr Monday opened a door for me today. It was an exciting development in the world of office personnel stalking.

Fruit of the Moment: Early signs of flu :(

2 comments:

  1. Nine was TERRIBLE!!!

    GUIDO!!! GUIDO!!! BLAH BLAH BLAH!!!!!!!!

    How something so full of pretty girls in lingerie could be so freaking DULL I will never know.

    * She wanders off shrieking 'GUIDO'*

    ReplyDelete
  2. GWWWWWWWEEEEEEEEEDDDDDOOOOOOOOOOOO *he orgasms* WTF? I still don't get it.

    ReplyDelete