Monday, March 15, 2010

something you dod

So apart from the impending doom tomorrow and the influx of hired designers at work, I seemed quite at ease at my desk, furiously working overtime on getting care labels ready for production.

On arrival, I discovered that my fruits, salads and (more importantly) cheese had been thrown out over the weekend. It was not a happy discovery. I was yogurtless AND cheeseless for an entire day :(

On top of this, it turns out my boss' boss threw it all out under the "I have the right to do this because it is a commonly known rule". While this is indeed frustrating for me, I just have to accept I shall never again see those 8 slices of delicious cheese i was saving for this week's sandwiches.

At least my office pantry remained in tact.

This evening in search of a new belt, I happened in a moment of frivolity to try on a pair of skinny jeans. This it turns out was an enormous mistake. It looked completely ridiculous. I am one of those lucky people who actually look bad in skinny jeans. Lets stick with the classics shall we?

Depressingly, a LOVESONG audition fell through today. Which to my dismay has thrown doubt on the whole production. Not that the fallen auditioner is to hold that responsibility, quite the contrary. It was always a reliability that I may not find a complete cast.

I'm hoping a rabbit pops out of my hat soon.

Also, I miss being in Wollongong, or rather the people there. Rectification soon...

Fruit of the Moment: Burnt mustard stir-fry :)

No comments:

Post a Comment