Monday, March 1, 2010

Mr Ogilvie! Dont tell my mom about facebook!?

5am is a brisk time to be up and about in Neutral Bay. Even so, Genevieve and I braved the dark morning air in order to achieve our goals of firmer stomachs. Not that she needs it, which ironically she probably says about me too.

Work was fruitful. Very painfully slow but fruitful. I'm setting up the templates for re-designing every single care label and tag that goes on every stitch of underwear in the building. Pretty soon, women (and a few men) everywhere will be wearing something designed by me. I take pride in such an obscure profession.

Tonight was the first night I have had to myself in a very long time. To blazes with the diet! I had myself a stir-fry of greens, chili and pear that was to die for. I didn't weigh any of the vegetables! Isn't that just too naughty?

My stomach complained there wasn't more. I suspect it was due to tonight's viewing of Julie and Julia. Of course, being a Nora Ephron movie, my sentimental sense of romanticisim went into water drive. Now, I'm suffering from a very painful tight feeling across my chest. That will teach me to sob with happiness for an hour or so in the dark.

Fruit of the Moment: Thoughtful traffic

No comments:

Post a Comment