Friday, March 12, 2010

You make me laugh. What was it you said this morning?


SHOW TIME people?! Its finally here: the 25TH ANNUAL PUTNAM COUNTY SPELLING BEE.
So how do I spend my morning? Bundling up cupcakes in cool bags and taking calls from LOVESONG audition-ees.

On a personal note, Dad hugged me goodbye this morning. I feel that the lack of physical contact with Dad over my teen years makes this sudden need awkward for me and out of character for him. its nice, but weird.

Auditions for my production of LOVESONG is on Sunday. My handy Legal GENIUS of a friend Leila helped out this morning by heavily editing a dodgy Actors release form I found online, and spliced together to suit my purposes.

Having accomplished this, my day focused on the ever nearing deadline of the Care Tag Label artwork. I'm currently redesigning every tag for every brand in every fabrication. That's generally 30+ varieties of the one tag, replicated around 16 times. That's over 5000 care tag labels people?!? I'm just finishing my second week on the case after I was given one week to complete it. Tuesday is D day or 12DD Day.

I was going to wait until after my premiere as LEAF CONEYBEAR to update the blog, but the post show shenanigans may tucker me out far too much to care about some creative writing.

Will update you when I can :)

TO WOLLONGONG!

Fruit of the Moment: Stolen Peach

No comments:

Post a Comment