Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Yes, thats right. Women's underwear.

I felt the need to share with you all (the 2 of you reading) my epic fail post THRILL ME this evening.

First of all, Squabbalogic has gone and got themselves the premiere of [TITLE OF SHOW] and i couldn't be more excited. Except for the fact it's in June and I wont be here for it. Which is fail #1. I want in still. More on that later.

My Epic Fail still has my head shaking. A few people hung back after the show to have a bit of a chit chat, as one usually does with these sorts of things. Immediately a guy catches my eye and we strike up a conversation. All going well. Signs look good. The group parts and head outside. Said Guy is heading in the same direction as me, and when he finds out my car is a few km's away, he offers a lift. Good bloke.

All the while I'm kicking myself for not remembering his name. Cos, you know hes kind of a little bit attractive. Yeah? *face palm*

Hokay, so then we get to my car and park for five minutes and HE keeps the conversation going. I was so retarded, all I could do was say thanks for the lift. Where was the witty quips about exchanging phone numbers for possible future meet ups? Why don't i ever grab these opportunities?*le sigh* Such is the story of my life.

In any case, go team gutless!

Fruit of the Moment: DAMIT!

1 comment:

  1. I have enjoyed reading your articles. It is well written. It looks like you spend a large amount of time and effort in writing the blog. I am appreciating your effort. You can visit my site.
    panties

    ReplyDelete