Saturday, March 13, 2010

OMG?! it's legally blonde?! I want to sing that.

How do you spell Fabulous?

If I were to define the word, it would be describing the opening weekend of SPELLING BEE. Opening night went off without a hitch. It was the most super dooper awesome show in the history of all shows.

The cast I believe rather enjoyed the bucket-o-chocolate and the bagillion vanilla daisy mango butter cupcakes I provided for opening night. Danielle especially loved the gluten free dozen that I brought in. But this was all yesterday.

This morning, after such a sleepless week, I managed to be sleeping in until 7am. Fucking Nundle. So, I decided to go grocery shopping for the weekend. And finally I got to hang out with Leila with some amazing coffee in a random suburb of Wollongong, of which i forget the name of.

The shows today were just as if not MORE amazing then yesterday. The audiences rocked. I felt like I was back in Bucks Rock. In some kind of alternate universe where people think I'm actually a good performer. Or, rather feel the need to share how much they enjoyed my character.

But I'm seriously loving this show. I'm seriously loving this cast. And I'm seriously not concerned with the impending deadline of Tuesday for work.

I just don't know what I'll be doing this week on Tuesday and Thursday night. But its gonna be with a bit of Spelling Bee rehearsal withdrawal.

Currently, the whole cast is at Tyson's house and I just got to sing "I feel so much spring"?! From A NEW BRAIN So so much fun.

Fruit of the Moment: Cupcake Yoghurt

3 comments:

  1. SUBSCRIBED.

    Sorry I'm commenting as you. I can't seem to choose any other option.

    - Tyson

    ReplyDelete
  2. HA!! wtf?
    people: ignore the strange man behind the green curtain.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Um. Shellharbour is not a suburb of Wollongong. It is its own city. With a corrupt (sacked) council and everything. You nundle.

    ReplyDelete