Tuesday, March 9, 2010

To excell in athletics is not difficult if one has the temperment


Today, my morning run pushed back my departure time for work and as a consequence, bundled with the masses of traffic in Sydney, I arrived 30 minutes late.

I had such an amazing design day. I got to work out my frustrations regarding endless care tag designs by making some new ideas for an upcoming New Zealand promotion. Above is the yardage i made with the map of new zealand as the center of a kiwi fruit. Its my favorite by a long shot. It totally got me pumped for tomorrow. Which will be... more care tags.

This evening, Lisa was kind enough to enlist Danielle to assist in the removal of my chest hair. We used wax. Lots of wax. More than lots of wax. I feel there was allot of wax used. An excess if you will.

Really, I thought it was going to be painful. And don't get me wrong, it stung like a violent wind that our memories depend on; a faulty camera in my mind. And that's just what I had; a camera on hand to capture the moments. If you can see a picture here, then I have since posting this, traveled back to Campbelltown to retrieve my camera cable.


It was so surreal. Sometimes I was laughing, other times I was wincing, and one time I swore to holly hell. (The strip was ripped off against the hair and there was blood in this instance). But I much preffered the surprise tipple rip than the single tug.

The worst part was the heat that radiated afterward. It was just like a bad sunburn. Now my torso has a massive red blotchy mess where my hair used to hang out.

Fruit of the Moment: KIWI PRIDE

2 comments:

  1. thats looks paaaiiinnfuuulllll. :O :O

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah yes, well be glad you'll never need to do it. Also, it wasn't as painful as steve carell makes it out to be.

    ReplyDelete