Sunday, March 14, 2010

And she went on... and on... and on... and on... and I REALLY had to pee.


Post Spelling Bee I decided that at 3am it was time to face facts and spend the night at Tyson's Awesome Wollongong Pad, despite the fact that I had no breakfast for the morning.

Upon waking with very little sleep (and allot of tossing and turning) I found my cleared head determined that I did IN-FACT have a yogurt and fruit to consume. Bonus Round!

Today was always going to be about LOVESONG auditions. Now, I must tread carefully because I suspect an audition-ee may be reading this post, so I can't divulge too much information on our casting decisions.

I picked up my co-director and her strapping Canadian Lad Tomas from Coledale and transported the lot of us to merry ol' Sydney for the audition room. The amazing Chris Fung gave up his afternoon for a spot on the door, welcoming the nervous audition peoples. He must have done an amazing job, they all came up the stairs with smiles and laughter.

All I can say, is that whilst Gen and I enjoyed our sushi dinner in Newtown main-street, we were quite pleased with our line up. One of the many things that I enjoy about Gen, is that we often agree creatively on major things. And that discrepancies make us think about why we wanted to do whatever we suggested in the first place. Hopefully, our creative meld will gel along through the production. Now if only we can hear back from our mystery wild card...

Now, it is time for bed.

Fruit of the Moment: Not Until August?

No comments:

Post a Comment